I am filled with a righteous anger today. The devil is
trying to bring down YFC through finances, strife and sickness. I am just so
done with it. And knowing he only wins a battle if we let him makes me even more
angry. We, as believers, have been given the power to break down strong holds,
raise the dead, heal the sick, set captives free. So why would I, as a daughter
of the King, allow Satan to succeed? He is nothing unless I give him power! The
Holy Spirit made me realize this morning that I have a job to do. I have a job
to pray for this organization and those in it. And I believe that this is one
of the main reasons that I am here. The guys in my house have been sick the last
2 weeks on and off, which has delayed work that needs to be done. Today one of
them is quite sick. In our meeting this morning, the Holy Spirit revealed to
Mama Jo and I that this is a spirit of infirmity that needs to cast away. This spirit
has absolutely no place here! I am so angry with Satan and everything he thinks
he is doing. He will not succeed. He will fail, just as he always does. Satan
has no new tricks. These are the same methods he used over and over again in
the Bible; the same methods he began using when he rebelled against God. Isaiah
54:17 “‘No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises
against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the
heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from
Me’ Says the Lord.” This is my confession for this office and the people
of Burundi. When we pray, God listens. When we rebuke Satan in the Name of
Jesus, he has no choice but to leave. Please
come into agreement with me for healing and health, and that all hidden things
shall be revealed. Thank you Lord for your favor that surrounds this office
like a shield. Thank you that Jesus died and rose again so that we could
accomplish the work of the Kingdom. Sickness, you can stay here no longer. You
must leave in the Name of Jesus. Because that Name is above every other name.
The name of Jesus is above all infirmities, strongholds, principalities, and
darkness. And Satan, you have absolutely no power here. Take your hands off of
BYFC and its’ staff in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen. So be it.
Having Faith and praying for all of you.
ReplyDelete